Just a reminder that there are only 2 days left before deadline, so email me or note me your entries so I can put them up on the Journal. Good luck!
I'm pleased to announce that The Agents card game is holding an art competition to coincide with the end of their most recent successful Kickstarter, 2 weeks from now, on May 22nd.
Due to the interest garnered from the previous job opportunity I posted about a few weeks back, we thought it would be a good idea to have a small competition for all those that showed enthusiasm for the project. This is your last chance to be involved with the project before it hits the shelves next year.
For those that don't know, The Agents is a deceptively simple card game; easy to learn, set up and start playing, but underpinned by intricate decision-making gameplay. Players must join their Agents into Factions, assign Missions and take their opponents down, to gather intel and win the most points. It's a great game, and now you have the chance to become part of it before it goes into production next year.
Set in a world of subterfuge and espionage, Agents battle for survival within the shadows of society. Think Ghost in the Shell and Necromunda, mixed with all the sci-fi and cyber-punk you can handle. Feel free to be as creative as you want here, don't feel you have to stick to the aesthetic I've created for the game, we want to see a personal touch! Have fun with it and win those prizes!
To get you started, choose from one of these characters or scenes from the game and get illustrating! -
'That's an Order'
Strength in Numbers
Gun to the Head
A cash prize for top place, plus all 3 winners gets a bunch of Agents goodies.
- FIRST PLACE - $50 and Fancy Box + Game + Expansions + t-shirt + artbook.
- SECOND PLACE - Fancy Box + Game + expansions + t-shirt + artbook
- THIRD PLACE - Fancy Box + Game + expansions
I'll also do a journal entry after the entries are judged, displaying the winners plus some honourable mentions. This will be echoed on our various websites as well, so it's a good bit of promotion on top of all that.
INSPIRATION AND SOURCE MATERIAL
- Submission has to be digital, either hi-res jpeg or PSD, RGB and 300dpi.
- Size of the illustration is up to you, remember the winning entries may be used in an art book, so keep the dimensions sensible. Best bet is A4, landscape or portrait, or maybe something more square. Bear in mind your image may be cropped or enlarged to fit it in.
- Keep it clean - tasteful, non gratuitous is the name of the game here, no excessive nudity, violence, drug taking, smoking or any other things that will disturb any minors, the game has an age limit of 8+, so keep that in mind as it may affect the judges decision.
- please send all entries to my email at - Danmorison900@yahoo.com.
- Deadline is May 20th, (Tuesday) 12pm EST.
- The game components prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- Judges decisions are final!